quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2015

Candy Color Squares

Not much going on lately.... Mostly because I'm making this square blanket and that takes quite a lot of work! I guess the worst part is weaving in ends - And I like doing that! Imagine how it is for those who hate it - a true labor of love :)




In any case, I only need 18 more squares - and then I can start joining! Going to make a sc join, just like I did with my last blanket. Not sure about the color yet, though :)

Also, I haven't choose a border yet. I like lacy borders, but I'm not so sure that would work with this square. I'm lucky though, I got an Edie Eckman book about crochet borders with lots of designs, so my problem will be the choosing, and that's quite a cool problem to have.



Other than that, I made a couple of baby booties. I used a new pattern for the orange one, and a the pattern I use all the time for the other. I have to say, I really like my "deafault" pattern!




Love,

Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário