quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2016

Winter Joy



Ah, it's finally cold!!! Last night temperatures dropped to 5C in my city... Below zero in some towns. This is bliss for me!

Why? Well, more tea, more knitting and crochet (so much more!), more watching tv on the couch with blankies on.... Using my knitted socks...

I could go on and on :)

I am so happy I was able to finish this scarf (shawl? cowl?) in a few weeks, just before the cold arrived. First time I ever made something in this shape. Got about 218 stitches, so the largest thing I've ever knitted!

If you want to make one for you, here is the pattern. It's so, so easy! You memorize it in no time and I made this while watching Vikings :D



The yarn I used was a gift from a friend who I love. She sent me this italian merino, and it's so, so cozy. And the color? It goes well with EVERYTHING! Just my kind of thing!

Can't wait to use it. Before I finish, here's a little something from our garden - little sister's gold oranges. Well, they're not gold just yet, but they will be! :)



Love, Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário