terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2016

Exciting news!

I am really happy to tell everyone I started a small knitting/crochet bussines. I have been getting orders for years, so why not make it official?

Well, I finally did. I made a facebook page, called "Moça Tricoteira", which translates to a knitting young lady. Here it is, in case anyone wants to give it a like! I would appreciate it :) Facebook page 

In the mean time, I've been knitting a lot. My latest finish is this baby cardi, which will be a gift to baby Anita - my cousin's first baby. Her baby shower is next month and I still have to finish a bonnet!





I also made this cute mittens for my mom - it's been so cold lately, she uses it every morning.



And I was able to make this little cute cardi just in time - the baby was born two days after I finished everythig!




Love,

Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário