terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2015

Creation Process

I am in the process of creating something new. It's supposed to be a really big "doily" - to fit a nightstand. So far, the ideas are only inside my head - I didn't had the time to sit down and choose motifs and colors.

Choosing the color order for the blanket.


But this part is one of my favorites. Daydreaming about colors, about stitches. So many possibilities!

When I was in the process of color coordinating my blanket, I made these little cards. Then I choose the color scheme, and put them on my bedroom wall, so I would not forget. I might do the same with the doily! A wall full of color. :)




All I know is that I am going to use cotton thread in pastel tones. More than one color. The motif? Still searching for it! 

Can't wait to have a little time... It's going to be awesome.


Love, Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário