quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2015

Calm Hours


My afternoons are never the same. I don't really have a fixed routine - So sometimes, I watch tv, other days I use the computer, orI play videogames, and other days I just craft.

Today is one of those days. I'm knitting my socks, starting my cable cowl, and making crochet flowers from this book I bought last saturday. It has the most beautiful patterns... It had to be Coats!


This is not exactly sock yarn - We don't have that in Brazil. We should, though! In any case, it's soft and the colors are simply beautiful - It's funky and fun!



I have also finished one sock of my first pair - Sock n.2 is already at the heel. I will be working that tonight, while I make company for my mom.

Also, the cable cowl is coming alive... This time, I will have enough yarn. I had to unravel everything I made so far, because there was not enough yarn... But I bought this green here and I'm in love. Can't wait to see the pattern coming alive, while I drink tea and listen to my favorite songs.



Because that's what simple pleasures are all about - Making yourself smile with the things you do everyday. :)

Love, Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário