segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2015

My Current WIP's

This past few days I've been working on two projects. One is a blanket, the other, a baby cardigan.

For the blanket I'm using the Victorian Lattice Square pattern - It's a beautiful crochet pattern, and I can't wait to start joining them together! I think this blanket will be a present for my mom - If she likes it, it's hers!



Then there's the baby cardigan I'm knitting. The pattern is called Linnie, and this is a very interesting knit. For some people this might be super easy - As this is my first time knitting a garment with more complicated construction elements, for me, it's all new - But it's been fun!

I'm using 100% cotton yarn - Very, very soft. The contrast color is this mix of white, pink and white - The main color is a pastel pink. I'm not sure about the buttons I'm going to use it yet, but I'm looking forward to choosing!



It's going to take a while, though. I've been having awful wrist pain... It sucks, but I'm trying to get better really quick, so no crafting for a few days... It feels like I'm losing something very important :( But, it means I have more time to think about colors, design elements and so on. There's always a good part! Even if that good part is more time to study :)

Love, Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário