sábado, 17 de outubro de 2015

It's been too long!

Oh my, how long has it been since my last blog post? I'm sorry about that. But so much has happened! I had weeks and weeks of tests and all I did for almost a month was study. Not a lot of crafting time!


Still, I was able to get most of mom's blanket done, and I'm starting the sleeves on that baby cardi. Not going to show you much of the blanket yet, because all I have to finish is the edging, and I really want to show the whole thing ready :)

Also, this month was my birthday! I got so much yarn as gift, I can't not even express how amazing it was.  Grandma gave me tons of yarn with lovely pastel colors she choose so I can make a blanket for her (which I loved because I ADORE making blankets :D And she can't really crochet much anymore... It takes her over a year to make something like a blanket. Also, she loves having the things I made, so it's a win win situation :) )




And mom... Oh, mom. She took me to a yarn store and said I could choose what I wanted. This woman is amazing - we are not that well when it comes to finances, but still, she spoils me as if I were a little girl still. Also it's quite amazing how she trusts me to spend wisely. Love her so much.

So I got this acrylic/alpaca mix too, and.... Oh I have big plans for it.

Love,

Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário